Skilled lawyers with commercial acumen
Our Dispute Resolution team acts on a wide variety of disputes for companies,
businesses and individuals. Each case is different, as are each client’s objectives
and priorities. We tailor our approach for each client, making sure to consider
the settlement options available at all times.
We are skilled in representing clients in negotiation and at mediation. Where court
proceedings cannot be avoided, our legal and procedural expertise allows cases
to be run in a cost-efficient manner.
Examples of the work we do are set out below. This is not an exhaustive list:
Commercial Disputes and Insolvency
Landlord and Tenant/Leasehold Disputes
- contractual disputes;
- judicial reviews;
- breaches of trust and fiduciary obligations;
- insolvency matters;
- restitutionary claims;
- consumer issues; and
- enforcement of English and Foreign Judgments.
- commercial lease extension disputes;
- breaches of covenant/forfeiture;
- rent and service charge arrears;
- possession proceedings; and
- dilapidations claims.
- neighbour and boundary disputes;
- easements and rights of way;
- construction disputes; and
- medical negligence claims; and
- other professional negligence claims
- road traffic claims; and
- judicial reviews; and
- liquor licensing.
Click on the links below for the following fee estimates: